With many things in the newly emerging cannabis industry being still being defined, patients are always looking for a simple place where they can go and search out information. We have compiled a list of helpful links, resources, and some of the key links to the Pennsylvania Department of Health where patients can quickly find critical information.
PA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Will connect you with medical marijuana resources and information for patients and caregivers, growers and processors, dispensaries, physicians, and laboratories.
Links to helpful sites and information
Qualifying Medical Conditions
Only patients suffering from one of the following medical conditions may currently participate in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Cancer, including remission therapy.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Huntington’s disease.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intractable seizures.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Terminal illness.